The power of your degree
Our Master of Science in Cybersecurity combines an understanding of information security technology with relevant knowledge from law, the social sciences, criminology, and management. The MS in Cybersecurity program is designed for working professionals and recent graduates who want knowledge they can apply in their workplaces to assess and manage information security risks effectively.
Specific learning outcomes include:
- Building core knowledge surrounding computer system security and network security theory, processes and practices.
- Planning and implementing security strategies to reduce risk and enhance protection of information assets and systems.
- Identifying and addressing legal and ethical issues associated with information security, privacy, and digital rights and identifying how they inform specific cybersecurity plans and decisions.
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, with corporate management on cybersecurity-related issues.
Our MS in Cybersecurity graduates have found career success at a range of companies and government organizations, including:
- MITRE Corporation
- US Army, Navy, and Air Force
- US Department of Justice
- US National Security Agency
Here’s what one of our graduates has to say about the MS in Cybersecurity program:
“I had an incredible experience in the program. I met some of the most brilliant minded colleagues and challenged myself in a way I didn’t know was possible. I’m forever grateful to the program for getting me a step closer to expertise in the field of cybersecurity.”
– Ally Hoffman, Alum 2017
Download Our Free Guide to Advancing Your Career in Cybersecurity
Accelerate your career and help organizations address imminent cybersecurity threats in a complex, global, data-driven world.
Learn more about earning your Masters in Cybersecurity from a peer that can answer your questions from a student perspective.
MS in Cybersecurity Curriculum
Boston: On campus, hybrid
Seattle: On campus, hybrid
Toronto: On campus, hybrid