The power of your degree
The Computer Science MS degree from the Khoury College of Computer Sciences enables you to:
- Design and maintain large application software
- Maintain network infrastructure
- Master basic algorithms and theoretical computer science principles
- Demonstrate ability in advanced programming and software design materials
Our MSCS graduates have found success in a wide range of careers, including:
- Software Development Engineer at Amazon
- Consultant at Deloitte
- Software Engineer at Microsoft
- Full Stack Developer at Cartera Commerce, Inc.
MS in Computer Science Curriculum
View the complete list of Khoury courses during the Spring 2019 semester. Some graduate courses were added after the Northeastern’s 2018-19 course catalog was published.
*Please note: course offerings will vary by location and modality. Please contact the graduate admissions office for details.
Boston: On campus, hybrid
Charlotte: On campus, hybrid
San Francisco: On campus, hybrid
Seattle: On campus, hybrid
Silicon Valley: On campus, hybrid