Khoury College of Computer Science, Northeastern University.
PhD. Computer Science, University of California, Los Angeles.
Office: West Village H Room 310D
Khoury College of Computer Sciences
310D West Village H
440 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
My research focuses on programming languages and artificial intelligence. In particular I am interested in:
- The design, implementation, and applications of probabilistic programming languages. Check out dice and this blog post.
- Foundations of probabilistic inference and tractable probabilistic modeling. Check out this paper on exploiting symmetry and this paper on unifying probabilistic circuits with determinantal point processes.
- Automated reasoning and probabilistic verification.
I am currently looking for students. Please email me if you are interested in working with me.
- Aug 23, 2021
- I am starting as an assistant professor at Northeastern!
- Jun 7, 2021
- I graduated with my PhD. and received the UCLA Computer Science Oustanding Graduating PhD. Student Award