ATTN: Obafemi Balogun, 101 N. Tryon St
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5000
- BS in Medical Records Science, University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, LA
- MS in Mathematics, Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA
- MS in Computer Science, Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
- PhD in Industrial Engineering, North Carolina A & T State University, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Balogun has over 30 years of teaching and administrative experience in higher education. His educational background includes BS degree in Medical Records Science, MS in Mathematics, MS in Computer Science, and a PhD in Industrial Engineering. He also has 18 graduate credits in Educational Research, Measurement and Evaluation. Dr. Balogun’s research interests are in intelligent systems design, decision aiding tools design, usability and human computer interaction.
- Hometown: Concord, NC
- Field of Study: Computer Science
What is your research focus in a bit more detail? Is your current research path what you always had in mind for yourself, or has it evolved somewhat? If so, how/why?
My research interests are in intelligent systems design, decision aiding tools design, usability and human computer interaction.
What courses/subjects do you teach?
I teach CS 5002 Discrete and Data Structure.