ATTN: Obafemi Balogun, 101 N. Tryon St
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5000
- Intelligent systems design
- Decision aiding tools design
- Human computer interaction
- PhD in industrial engineering, North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, North Carolina
- MS in computer science, Atlanta University
- MS in mathematics, Southern University
- BS in medical records science, University of Southwestern Louisiana
Obafemi Balogun has over 30 years of teaching and administrative experience in higher education. His educational background includes a bachelor’s degree in medical records science, two master’s degrees in mathematics and computer science, and a PhD in industrial engineering. He also has 18 graduate credits in educational research, measurement and evaluation. His research interests are in intelligent systems design, decision aiding tools design, usability, and human computer interaction.
Where did you grow up?
Concord, North Carolina.
What is your research focus in a bit more detail? Is your current research path what you always had in mind for yourself, or has it evolved somewhat? If so, how/why?
My research interests are in intelligent systems design, decision aiding tools design, usability, and human computer interaction.
What courses/subjects do you teach?
I teach CS 5002 Discrete and Data Structure.