Sternberg Family Distinguished Professor Alessandro Vespignani says the coronavirus that has broken out in China will not end the next week or next month. Vespignani’s MOBS Lab is maintaining an online dashboard with analysis of the outbreak.
- Bandera Country Courier: 250 French are to be flown out of China on Wednesday
- EdgeProp: Coronavirus outbreak ‘will last at least several months’, say researchers
- France 24: Experts say China virus outbreak will last months at least
- Hong Kong Free Press: Wuhan coronavirus: Experts say outbreak will last months, with tens of thousands affected
- The Japan Times: Coronavirus outbreak will hit tens of thousands and last months, researchers predict
- New Straits Times: Experts: China virus outbreak will last months at least
- Straits Times: Wuhan virus: Experts say outbreak will last months at least
- The Star: Coronavirus: Experts say outbreak will last months at least
- The Sun: CORONAVIRUS CRISIS: Killer coronavirus outbreak will last MONTHS as death toll hits 132 and vaccine trials still 8 weeks away
- Technoea News: Experts say the outbreak of the Chinese virus will last at least months
- Checkersaga: Deadly Coronavirus Will Last Months Doctors Predict
- Straits Times: Wuhan virus: Experts fear tens of thousands may be hit
- NU News: The Coronavirus Outbreak Is an International Public Health Emergency. Here’s What That Means.
- NU News: How Long Can China’s Mass Quarantine Stave off a Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Science Magazine: ‘This beast is moving very fast.’ Will the new coronavirus be contained—or go pandemic?
- MedicalXpress: How long can China’s mass quarantine stave off a coronavirus pandemic?
- Science Magazine: Scientists are racing to model the next moves of a coronavirus that’s still hard to predict
- East Kootenay News: Where is the world heading with the coronavirus?
- Scientific American: Here’s How Computer Models Simulate the Future Spread of New Coronavirus