April 6 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Join Northeastern University for its first San Francisco Open House! Register Now.
Our location is embedded directly with WeWork in San Francisco, a co-working space for global companies to grow and innovate. This provides students the opportunity to build their network and gain industry knowledge directly from market experts and top-notch faculty. Students study in the heart of Bay Area, surrounded by its innovation-driven cities that are home to start-ups and mega corporations alike.
Whether you have been exploring your options to advance or change your career, or you simply want to sharpen your skills in your current profession, Northeastern University has a program that fits your schedule and goals.
We have gathered industry experts who will share their professional advancement insights in areas of computer science, biotechnology and data analytics.
- 9:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Welcome & Breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Biotechnology Information Session
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Break into Tech Workshop
- 10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. Data Analytics from Level at Northeastern
- 10:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Complimentary Professional Headshots
About Break Into Tech
Break into Tech – and learn how we use computer science to fight cancer, recommend movies and drive cars. Each of these tasks requires computing and measuring relationships.
Come to Break into Tech and learn this algorithm – how to compute the shortest distance in a network of relationships. We will look at how data is represented, how it is stored, and how it is used to answer questions like the ones above. No prior experience is needed, just bring your enthusiasm. Come and see that you could be a computer scientist. Register now for this complimentary workshop!
Attend Khoury College’s Break Into Tech for an opportunity to:
- Experience computer science in action, and how it applies to your work and everyday life.
- Participate an in a mini project where you can collaborate with others and test out your new computer programming skills.
- Learn more about the Northeastern University Align program.
Please note, participants must hold a bachelor’s degree or be a soon-to-be college graduate to participate.
Register for our San Francisco Open House for a chance to get a taste of computer science. Spots are limited and based on a first-come, first-served.