Northeastern University’s designations as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Education (Cyber Defense and Research) and National Center of Academic Excellence – Cyber Operations by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security provide opportunities for students who are U.S. citizens to receive a DoD scholarship. Interested students should contact Professor Guevara Noubir as soon as possible (email@example.com) and include their resume.
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Northeastern University has received a Federal Cyber Service grant from the National Science Foundation to educate graduate and undergraduate students in information assurance and cybersecurity. Participation in the scholarship program is limited to two years except for students in Combined BS/MS or PhD programs.
Graduate students may receive:
- Annual academic stipend ($32,000 for two academic semesters)
- Full tuition scholarship (while in school)
- Coverage of health fee (up to $2,000 per year) and all required activity fees
- Two years of employment with a federal agency
- Travel funds to attend information assurance conferences and activities
- Opportunity to mentor undergraduates participating in the program
For detailed information, download the NSF Federal Cyber Service Scholarship information sheet or contact Khoury professor Guevara Noubir. You may also download the application.
Deadline: March 15, 2019