Support your student’s success
We believe an engaged, supportive family plays an instrumental role in a student's educational success. That’s why the Khoury College of Computer and Information Sciences is always working to keep you connected. We encourage you to get involved, attend events, and stay informed of university and college happenings.
There are many ways parents can connect with Khoury College:
- Become a member of the Parents Leadership Council and advance our mission by volunteering and providing philanthropic support.
- Join the Dean and college staff at events hosted throughout the year, such as Move-In Weekend, Parent and Family Weekend, and regional parent events.
- Sponsor co-op opportunities at your place of employment.
- Share your expertise by serving on a panel of industry experts.
- Host a regional event to engage parents and new students in your hometown.
We welcome suggestions for expanding our parent outreach. Please contact the Advancement team to get involved.
Staying in touch
Northeastern and Khoury understand you want to know what’s happening on campus. The Office of Parent Programs and Services is the primary resource for learning about important dates, events, and university news. Here are ways you can stay in touch:
- Get connected via social media
- Create an online Parent Portal account
- Check out the Parent Corner Message Board
- Send your student a cake
- Read the Parent Matters electronic newsletter (make sure your contact info is up to date via the Parent Portal).
Providing philanthropic support
We encourage you to give to Khoury so we can provide an exceptional education to all students. Gifts support a range of important needs, including scholarships, student research and experiential learning, and diversity initiatives.
Sponsor co-op opportunities at your place of employment
Do you have an opportunity and need for a talented Khoury student at your place of employment? Let us help you! Click here for more information on our co-op program or contact the Advancement team for this and other parent engagement opportunities.