Looking for specific guidance or advice?
Whether you’re a first-year, international, or transfer student, our advising team is here to help—providing answers, support, and guidance from day one to commencement.
The support you need
As a Khoury College student, you should know that you’re not alone. Throughout your time in the college, you’ll have access to a range of different resources and support.
- Academic advisors help you make informed decisions and reach your academic and professional goals.
- Co-op coordinators assist you in finding a co-op job and getting the most out of your experiential education.
- Tutors are current Khoury students carefully selected by faculty and trained to help with your studies.
- Peer mentors are upper class students who act as knowledgeable guides for new students.
- Fellows are teaching assistants for the CS1200 Leadership Skill Development course who are available to help first semester students adjust to university life.
- Faculty and teaching assistants at Khoury are dedicated to your success, so don’t hesitate to raise your hand and ask your professors for guidance.
Even if you don’t have a background in computer science, Khoury has a wide range of resources in place to help you feel comfortable with your coursework—and make your academic experience as seamless as possible.